leaving for office

43 minutes to go, and i will be leaving for The Office...
these are times when i want to do many things simultaneously, read the books that have been gathering dust, listen to songs that i had listened to in my childhood, watch the sky melting under the summer heat, cook the dishes i had wanted to cook for the last two weeks, scribble figures and faces and paint them in the awful colours i lost on my way to school, and finally, embark on the project that i couldn't get time to complete in two years, a graphic novel ...

time is short, and i have settled for a blog post... i know no one reads my blog, and i know i've beenfooling myself for the last few months that someone is reading...

"Why do trees conceal
the splendor of their roots?" the poet asks...

remind me, unknown reader, to deal in detail of the people who study English literature in our sub-continent... sometimes later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your blog. Keep blogging :)

buro angla said...

thanks and welcome. :)