Secret of Business Management

I don't know what it is elsewhere, but here in old Kolkata, management is the new wave of hysterics, with engineering and the medical profession remaining the perennial favorites. Many kids I know, after coursing through literary studies in their postgraduation, have dug up bank loans, or personal loans from their insecure parents, in order to earn the magic wads which are said to make life happening. People of my age, sigh and heave, with contempt, or with the grief of those too old for further baptisms; but if they're working, they curse their HR personnel, who they say are always up to no good.

Without indulging in controversies, I want to share a story here.
A story about the best management training possible in India.

A story I learnt of kid Mo, swearing the other way round, for making it to a top business-management school in Kolkata, that after two years of competitive examinations, and learning that he had better been a literature teacher after his postgraduation. Here's a slice from his b-school life, and for a change, in a comics-format. No, I didn't start on my project yet....

[Click on the image for a better view]

No comments: